Pages

"There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million." -Walter Streightiff

Saturday, April 4, 2015

What's the Weather?


The wind was playing tricks today.
It almost blew me far away.
It almost knocked me off my feet.
As I went walking down the street.

The next time that I go outside.
The wind won't take me for a ride.
I know just what I will do.
I'll put some glue on the bottom of my shoe!

Pinwheel play...
Five balloons, floating in the air
Floating in the air, without a care.
Along came a boy going to the store.
POP!
Then there were four.

Four balloons, floating in the air
Floating in the air, without a care.
Along came a fish, swimming out to sea.
POP!
Then there were three.

Three balloons floating in the air.
Floating in the air, without a care.
Along came a monkey, going to the zoo.
POP!
Then there were two.

Two balloons, floating in the air
Floating in the iar, without a care.
Out came the sun, shining just for fun.
POP! 
POP!
Then there were none. 

Balloon painting on kite shapes...
Bubbles, bubbles in the air,
blowing, blowing everywhere!
Let's go fly a kite...
Predicting and experimenting...
Will the wind blow it?
Tornado in a bottle...

Stirring up some hurricanes...
Hurricanes and tornadoes on the parachute...
Under the parachute...
Clouds...
It looked like..., but it was really a cloud!
Goin' on a cloud watch...
Our own little rain storm- hot water with ice cubes on top make. 
Puddle jumping, with worms!
Thunderstorm!
"Little April Showers"

No comments:

Post a Comment